Terms & Conditions
1.Carfidant.com and Carfidant will both refer to Carfidant.com, Inc. interchangeably. 2.Carfidant.com only sells the Carfidant milPRO, a paint thickness gauge/paint meter. We provide instructions on how to use the tool and interpret the readings, however we are not responsible for interpretations of those readings. We also sell other various automotive equipment and accessories. 3.The Carfidant milPRO is only available for sale on www.Carfidant.com as well as authorized retailers. Purchasing the milPRO from an unauthorized retailer voids any warranty or support services. 5.The Carfidant milPRO will discover most repaired and repainted vehicles however it is not 100% guaranteed. We offer no expressed or implied warranties as to the accuracy of the reading and the interpretations of the readings. In very rare cases cars can be repainted to pass this test, however this kind of labor is very expensive and is mostly exclusive to exotic vehicles worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. 6.The Carfidant milPRO only work on F Type (Ferrous - Steel) and NF Type (Non-Ferrous - Aluminum) metals. It will not work on car body panels made of plastic, fiberglass, glass, etc. 7. Carfidant.com is not responsible for any damage to the paint surface of a car (or any other possible damage that may occur as a result of using this tool). The milPRO must never be dragged against the car surface. It should be pressed in one spot until a reading is given and then removed, the process must be repeated for every additional reading.
- The customer agrees to hold Carfidant and its agents free from any and all liability arising from the use of the Carfidant milPRO, including without limitation, personal injury and damage to property.
- Carfidant reserves the right to deny service or sale to any individual or company.
- Carfidant reserves the right to place any orders on hold until further verification is done by our fraud department.
- Carfidant.com reserves the right to void and cancel any order or promotion for any reason including site error or malfunction.
- The customer must notify Carfidant about any disputes arising from the Terms & Conditions, or any other Carfidant policy.
- Any and all disputes will be handled in a good faith manner. If a dispute is left unresolved, it shall be adjudicated by a third party dispute resolution specialist, NOT a judge or jury. Any and all decision made by the mediator shall be final. It is the duty of the customer to pay any and all fees associated with dispute resolution. The proper and only venue available is: New York State, Nassau County.